DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
As DevOps Engineer you will closely collaborate with our Lead Developers and take over ownership for our tech stack including AWS, Docker and Gitlab. Our constant search for improvement opportunities will greatly require and allow you to bring in your own ideas.
- Ensuring and operating the Linux production systems
- Monitoring our systems in different stages
- Close cooperation with the Android, iOS and Backend development
- Ensuring the scalability of our systems and planning of backup scenarios
- Maintenance of our Kubernetes cluster and their Docker Environment
- No matter if Linux Shell, OSX or the control panel of Windows: You‘re more familiar with almost every operating system
- You have extensive knowledge of databases (especially MySQL)
- Continuous integration and software like Vagrant, Docker, Ansible make your heart beat faster
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work in Europe's fastest-growing ad-tech company at "Hamburger Schanze"
- Highly motivated startup team with a strong technical background
- We fully pay the visit of company relevant congresses and support your further education
- Recurring brown bag sessions and weekly tech-talks
- Regular team events, corporate holidays, off-sites and parties
- Space for your own creativity - if you have convincing arguments - create something completely new
- Last but not least, we offer free drinks, snacks, flexible hours and a competitive salary
APPLIKE is the fastest growing Adtech Company in Europe, running diverse app marketing platforms in 25 countries. Financially backed by G+J/Bertelsmann (#1 media powerhouse in Europe), our mission is to leverage truly unique user profile data to find the right users for app publishers. Our Marketing & User Acquisition Team acquires millions of users every month for our self-run app discovery apps like AppLike, Fitplay and Time Wallet. If you are passionate about mobile, if you have entrepreneurial drive and want to work in one of fastest moving startups out there, go for it and send us your application!
If you think that you are the right person for this job, you already fulfill the most important requirement. We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We are looking forward to your application!
Please contact our Recruiting team via e-mail if you have any questions. Jan-Philipp and Martina are looking forward to your application (either in English or German) that you can submit via email@example.com.